Join us for the UN PRI Academic Seminar Series. This multidisciplinary virtual seminar series features ESG thought leaders and is open to academics, investors, students, and others.
The aim of this seminar series is threefold:
- To give thought leaders in responsible investing the opportunity to present their work and obtain valuable feedback
- To provide an opportunity to junior scholars to network with the speaker and obtain career advice
- To be more inclusive and strengthen our global PRI Academic Network community throughout the year
Each session consists of two parts:
- Part 1: Presentation (60min interactive seminar) – open to all
- Part 2: Network opportunity and career advice for junior scholars with speaker (30min) – open to PhD students and junior faculty
Below is the schedule of the upcoming seminars:
Jan 29: Patrick Bolton (Columbia U)
Feb 12: Renée Adams (U Oxford)
Feb 26: Hao Liang (Singapore Management U)
March 19: Philipp Krueger (U Geneva)
April 23: George Serafeim (Harvard U)
May 7: Andrew King (Boston U)
You can find more information and register for the seminars here.
Looking forward to seeing you at the seminars.
Associate Professor of Strategy & Innovation
Questrom School of Business
595 Commonwealth Avenue, Office 634A
Boston, MA 02215