The Social Impact Community in the Tippie College of Business at the University of Iowa is hosting an interdisciplinary seminar series on The Social Impact of Business. Experts from management, marketing, finance, analytics, and accounting will discuss research on the role that organizations and individuals play in addressing societal challenges and building a more equitable, sustainable, and resilient society. Specific topics include:
- Organizational and individual responses to climate change
- Strategies for shifting consumers to act sustainably
- Incentives to promote corporate climate responsibility
- The transition to electric mobility
- Sustainability reporting.
For more information and to register for these virtual talks, please visit: Tippie Seminar Series: The Social Impact of Business - Thought Leaders. Recorded versions of the talks will be posted to the Tippie College of Business YouTube Channel.
Also, please forward to your colleagues who might be interested. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.