We invite you to a webinar where we will present the Special Issue of The Journal of Applied Behavioral Science (JABS), titled: COLLABORATING ACROSS ORGANIZATIONAL BOUNDARIES: CO-CREATING A MORE JUST, RESILIENT AND THRIVING SOCIETY.
In this webinar, we will discuss some avenues to contribute to the Special Issue by learning and exploring how inter-organizational collaboration can reshape organizing-as well as organizations themselves-to create a new and better normal after the COVID-19 pandemic. We will have three panelists who will present a complementary view on the topic and discuss key theoretical and practical insights. Register here!
- Ann Feyerherm, Pepperdine University, Graziadio Business School.
- Garima Sharma, Georgia State University, Andrew Young School of Policy studies.
- Matt Mayer, University of Calgary. Founder and CEO of Arete Initiative.
- Ignacio Pavez, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics.
- Francisco Valenzuela, Universidad de Chile, School of Business and Economics.
- Danielle Zandee, Nyenrode Business Universiteit.
Date: May 5th, 2021
Time: 12:00 ET (UTC-4)
For more information you can contact Ignacio Pavez, firstname.lastname@example.org.