The NBM conference is a platform for interdisciplinary research and provides space for new and innovative research theories and methods. Here, academics and practitioners meet to present the latest research on sustainable business model development.
The theme for this year’s conference is New Business Models in a Decade of Action: Sustainable, Evidence-based, Impactful - is inspired by the UN’s Sustainability Goals. At the conference, you will get to discuss how innovative business models can contribute to meet these goals. The focus is also on creating an interdisciplinary environment that involves several stakeholders for a transition to a sustainable society.
The conference offers:
• 16 different tracks
• 100+ presentations from international business model scholars
• Doctoral workshop with leading senior faculty
• Hands-on workshops showcasing business modelling tools and approaches
• Top-level keynotes
• Interesting panel discussions
• The opportunity to connect to the New Business Model community
Time June 9-11 2021
Place Hosted digitally by Halmstad University, Sweden
Learn more and register: www.newbusinessmodels.org/submission-registration