Dr. Pratima (Tima) Bansal at the Ivey Business School (Western University, London, Canada) is seeking to fill a postdoctoral fellowship in business sustainability, ideally with an interest in innovation-related processes. The post-doctoral researcher will support the Ivey Innovation Learning Lab.
The ideal candidate will exhibit the following:
- Demonstrated ability to conduct high quality research (qualitative or quantitative methods);
- Comfort and credibility writing for and communicating with corporate executives;
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills;
- A defended dissertation within six months of commencing employment. If the dissertation is completed, but not yet defended, it is possible that an interim research contract can be arranged.
The candidate’s activities will include administratively supporting the Learning Lab, collecting ethnographic data during the Lab meetings, collecting company-specific innovation data, and writing research-related articles pertaining to the research.
The candidate will join a vibrant business sustainability community within the Centre for Building Sustainable Value at the Ivey Business School. The Centre for Building Sustainable Value is also the home of the Network for Business Sustainability (NBS), which aims to bridge research and practice to advance sustainability. The candidate will support an ongoing research program on innovation and sustainability, led by Pratima (Tima) Bansal.
The position will remain open until it is filled with a suitable candidate. Compensation will be approximately $60,000Cdn per year along with a research/travel stipend. The position will be for up to 3 years, with a 6-month probationary period and annual reviews.
If you are interested in the position, please send the following to Tima Bansal (email@example.com):
- a copy of your CV
- a cover letter that describes how you meet the four bullet points above
- your research interests
The start date for the post-doctoral fellowship is flexible and the position will remain open until filled.
Dr. Tima Bansal, FRSC
Canada Research Chair in Business Sustainability