Postdoctoral Fellow / Research Fellow Indigenous Entrepreneurship
Classification: Academic Level A or Level B
Salary package: Level A $73,309 - $92,015 or Level B - $99,809- $113,165 plus 17% superannuation
Term: Full time, Fixed term (12 months)
- Outstanding opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary research centre undertaking ground breaking social cohesion research.
- Coordinate research activities with indigenous enterprises, incubators, accelerators
- Opportunity to undertake internationally competitive research in indigenous, cultural and social entrepreneurship.
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A statement addressing the selection criteria.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
- Other documents, if required.
The advert for the above mentioned position is now live on the following [website]((https://internaljobs.anu.edu.au/en/job/540194/postdoctoral-fellow-research-fellow-indigenous-entrepreneurship).
Applications close at midnight (11:55pm), Monday, 14 June 2021 (AEST).