New Postdoc position focused on the Circular Economy in the food sector

Dr. Jury Gualandris at the Ivey Business School (Western University, London, Canada) is seeking to fill a postdoctoral fellowship in Operations and Supply Chain Management, ideally with an interest in the Circular Economy. The post-doctoral researcher will support our Circular Economy Lighthouse Project, which explores the operational, organizational and institutional factors influencing the integration of waste synergies[1] into existing supply chains, and the implications for competitiveness and resilience. Led by Prof. Jury Gualandris in collaboration with Prof. Deishin Lee, this project is sponsored by and grounded in the ‘Our Food Future’ Project by City of Guelph and Wellington County.

For more information see: LINK

Dear Sir,

This is with reference to the postdoctoral fellowship position in Operations and Supply Chain at the Ivey Business School. I am currently pursuing PhD from Indian Institute of Management and have completed two years of the program. I am planning to work on the topic of Circular Supply Chain Management and wish to pursue post doc, once I complete PhD. It would be great if you could involve me in your research work so that I can align my work accordingly.

Thanking you in advance.

Regards
Soumya Varma
Research Scholar
Indian Institute of Management, Sirmaur
Himachal Pradesh
India
Mob: 8130252093