FORE International Conference on Frugal Approach to Innovation (FICFAI) 2019
December 13-14, 2019 (New Delhi)
Extended Abstract Submission Deadline: September 25, 2019
Conference Website: fsm.ac.in/conference/ficfai-2019
Dear Scholars and Practitioners,
We request you to kindly contribute to the FORE International Conference on Frugal Approach to Innovation (FICFAI) 2019 through your papers, case studies, or poster submissions. Following multiple requests, the deadline for submission of abstracts has been extended to September 25, 2019 .
As you are aware that Center for Research and Innovation in Frugal Technology Management (CRIFT) at the FORE School of Management (New Delhi, India) is proud to organize the eighth annual FORE International Conference, centered around the theme of “Frugal Approach to Innovation,” scheduled for 13th -14th December 2019.
This unique conference etches out and symbolically celebrates the soft power of India’s “Frugal Innovation”. Frugal innovation - primed to present growth - interests practice and academia alike. Thus, our conference is also envisioned to have parallel academic and practitioners’ tracks. We appreciate an emphasis on the "doing " and “real” parts of frugal innovation and are striving to ensure that the conference does not remain a theoretical debate only, but also an action plan capable of being the preferred choice for innovators, startups and key stakeholders.
We seek your contributions to this conference. For publication opportunities, submission guidelines and technical requirements for papers, posters, and case studies, please visit the conference website: fsm.ac.in/conference/ficfai-2019
- Submission of Abstract (750-1500 words) – September 25, 2019 (extended)
- Decision on Abstract – October 7, 2019
- Final Paper Submission – November 1, 2019
- Conference Registration Closes – November 15, 2019
Academic Track: Within this overall theme, the main topics of the academic track include, but are not limited to:
- Technological Enablers of Frugality Synergies of Artificial Intelligence and Digitization with Frugal Innovation Frugal Business Models
- Frugal Approaches to Education and Healthcare Solving
- Urban Distress through Frugal Philosophy
- Psychological Attributes of Frugal Innovators/Teams Future of Planet and “Frugality”
- Social Contours of Frugal Innovation Roots of “Frugal” Philosophy and Perils of “Abundance”
- Ethnographical Accounts of Frugal Innovators
- Frugal Innovation for Business Sustainability
Practitioner Track: Within this overall theme, the main topics of the practitioner track include, but are not limited to:
- Urban Problems and Frugal Solutions Industry Specific Enablers and Challenges for Frugal Innovation
- Auto-ethnography/Autobiographical treatise on Frugal Innovation
- Accounting for Real Challenges on Field through “their” Stories
- Way Forward for Frugal Approach to Innovation
We hope to infuse the practicing frugal innovator’s experience with their academic perspective for the conference, creating an exciting to follow and easy to adapt approach.
We are happy to inform you that on the academic front following are our esteemed academic partners:
- Leiden-Delft-Erasmus Centre for Frugal Innovation in Africa (CFIA)
- The Australasian Frugal Innovation Network (AFIN)
- The Center for Research and Interdisciplinarity (CRI) Paris
We are also proudly associated with the InnoFrugal, Smart Village Movement (SVM), ICE&SDGs, and Maker’s Asylum as our knowledge partners; and PotHoleRaja, Sanshodhan, SunMoksha and CLEAN (Clean Energy Access Network) as our industry partners. Srijan Sanchar (Nagpur) is our long-standing innovation partner.
We hope this conference functions as an excellent platform to spark the much-needed discussion around frugal innovations , bringing together policymakers, practitioners, and academicians ready to create a sustainable change.
For more details, please do visit our conference website at www.fsm.ac.in/conference/ficfai-2019. We look forward to your kind participation.
With Warm Regards,
FORE International Conference on Frugal Approach to Innovation
Center for Research and Innovation in Frugal Technology Management.
FORE School of Management
B - 18, Qutub Institutional Area, New Delhi - 110016.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org