“How can we rethink the Social Economy and how does it contribute to transforming our society?” This is the guiding question of the Social Economy Science Conference (#SES2020, 24/25th November 2020) which is made possible by the European Commission’s DGs GROW and JRC.
Sustainable transformations, impact investing, new social venture models, and ecosystems for social innovation are only some of the topics we will cover.
For this, we are pleased to have assembled a line-up of distinguished speakers from academia and practice, among many others:
- Julie Battilana (Harvard Business School)
- Kai Hockerts (Copenhagen Business School)
- Marieke Huysentruyt (HEC Paris)
- Lisa Hehenberger (ESADE Business School)
- Antonio Miguel (Advisor Portugal Social Innovation)
- Ruth Bränvall (CEO Impact Invest Scandinavia)
Dominika Wruk (University of Mannheim) and I will be chairing #SES2020 and are organizing it together with the European Commission and SocEnt BW.
If you want to contribute to shaping the discussion of a (new) Social Economy fit for the future, we welcome you to register now at: https://social-economy-science.eu/